SEO is not my Path

 Till the Last 2 Years I was not much aware of the word SEO (Search Engine Optimization) but now I am a Master in it as for now I have a vast knowledge about it but I still think that this is not my Path before not knowing this I was generating a good traffic and SEO does not effect much Traffic but waste my time in thinking of Keywords.
I am the Special Web Case but SEO is one of the Most Important Components and Keyword Winner is worth Giving a Look

 

Let Me Share my Path which I call Indulge

Indulge is basically my personally created word for my following acts
Commenting on Other Famous Blogs, You can comment on Net Profit Mantra
Writing Guest Posts, we also allow you to write Guest Posts
Become a Active Part of Forums and Discussion Boards or simply use Yahoo Answers
Making an Impact on Others by responding to their Help
Interact with Big Fishes
Tweet Useful Articles
Use Site Stats to Gather the Information regarding the Traffic coming from SEO
Try to Indulge with those who comment on our Blog most and you too visit there blogs and comment on them as well as create good relations with them so they will become your regular visitor
Stumble your Articles and Tweet them most and avoid sharing more on Facebook
Don’t put the first message on the chat with your facebook page link or any post link of your web or blog this thing create a negative impact and I hate that
Stop Spamming
Try to share your Articles with your Friends rather then Famous People, if you will write good then they will surely one day come to you blog
Update your Blog on Daily basis and put a catchy Heading on your Blog Post
Always Try to Write awesome articles in which your Readers can Indulge